I THOUGHT THIS WAS KIDDING SOGMLASG
((Fuck, I’m on mobile))
If you your on mobile you can just hold the reblog button down
I wanted to do a giveaway when I reached 40k but I am impatient, and knew I’d forget everything I wanted to put in it if I didn’t do it now lol. So here?? Ty for following me<3.
First things first; Rules.
- You can reblog this as many times as you wish, but don’t annoy the people who follow you.
- Follow me because it’s a followers giveaway, friends.
- You’ll have to be willing to give me your address because I can’t just guess where you live, surprisingly.
- This will end on the 26th of May (aka, my birthday)
- Don’t send the winners nasty things, that should go without saying, but i’ve seen it happen.
- There will be three winners, the first can pick any four things, the second three things and then the last will have the two things that are left! :-).
- I’ll ship anywhere! :-).
Okay, now, prizes:
Most of these things are brand new bar the enjoy cumberbatch shirt and fangirl book.
- Sherlock poster.
- Sherlock series 3. (Region 2.)
- The Fifth Estate. (Also region 2)
- Sherlock lives book (More info here)
- I don’t understand t-shirt (will order in the winners size)
- Enjoy Cumberbatch t-shirt (Women’s XL).
- Sherlock mug.
- Sherlock charm bracelet.
- Also everyone will get a bag of werthers originals because they’re rad.
Good luck!!! :-).
My favourite gif on tumblr
It just keeps going. You’d think Legolas would run out of arrows.
and Aragorn is in the background going how many - times - am I - going to have to - punch - this guy - in the face!?!
WOW I NEVER NOTICED ARAGORN IN THIS GIF BEFORE HAHAHA
one stormy night my girlfriend saw what we thought was a dead sparrow below our balcony. he was barely breathing, covered in ants and completely blind.
we brought him home and put him in a box. after spending a night in our bedroom, he woke us up with high pitched tweeting. we tried feeding him, but without any luck, so we placed him on our balcony. he continued tweeting non stop for three hours.
finally, his father found him and started feeding him. he brought his chick huge bugs and bread every 10-15 minutes all day long for two weeks straight.
he was getting bigger every day, but he was still blind. i called a vet, and he told me to try simple eye drops. it worked like a charm! he even started hiding from us behind our flowers. soon, his father started showing him how to fly trough the window.
one day he just left – we knew this day would come eventually. we became really worried because that same night, and for the next few days, there was really stormy weather. however, three days later, he came back and fell asleep in one of our pots.
photos and text by tomas banišauskas
SPREAD THE DAMN WORD
THAT WAS COOL
My hands are too small to do this effectively.
I wish I wasn’t iPod
if you’re on ipod you just hold down the reblog button
wtf just happened??